Information Collection and Use
FrootApps collects User submitted information such as name, photograph, email address, and age. FrootApps may also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, and geographical location.
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve our services for our users and to help to administer the services. When you visit the application our servers automatically record information that your browser sends.. We use this information to monitor and analyze the use of the application for technical administration and to improve the experience for our users.
When you first access the App, you will be presented with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the App and other Facebook users. You can then decide whether or not to share your Facebook information by using the App. If you decide not to grant permission you will not be able to use the App.
FrootApps may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation. FrootApps reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion
We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from FrootApps .We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about the App, for example, to offer rewards to users, and notifications telling you what’s going in the app. you still have the choice whether to receive these emails or not
Uploaded user content is reviewed to make sure it does not break any of the terms of service of the social network and that it is deemed to be appropriate for other users. If users find content which they deem offensive or problematic or which might be considered to break the terms of service of the social network then please contact us and we will take immediate steps.
Links to Other Sites
The application contains links to other websites. If a user chooses to visit an advertiser by clicking on an advertisement, or by clicking on another third party link, the user will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that the application links advertisements is not an endorsement or representation of our affiliation with them, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or of their security policies or practices. We do not exercise any control over third party websites. The application encourages you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Acceptance of Terms.
Rules and Conduct.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
• you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
• is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by FrootApps in its sole discretion;
• constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, ("spamming");
• other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without FrootApps's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
• impersonates any person or entity,;
• includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information;